Jodi Picoult

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Thing 20 Facebook and My Space

After viewing the Common Craft Show Video and perusing both Face Book and My Space, I formed a different opinion of the Social Networks especially after looking at the libraries that used My Space. I can see where teens and younger people would relate to this type of space. I felt more secure with Face Book, so I joined that site. I will see what happens in the next week. I did ask friends to join, and I also posted a short message on the wall. I do have a friend or two out there that has a Face Book site, and will see what their page looks like. I joined the Librarians and Facebook group and read a few of the posts that I found interesting. I can see why these sites would be appealing. I, too, like to have all my stuff in one bag. It is time to call it a day.

No comments: