Jodi Picoult

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Thing 13 Online Productivity tools

I chose to customize an "igoogle" page. I have done My Yahoo before and I just updated that one, but I do like the igoogle page better--many more choices for set ups, and I just plain prefer to have all my stuff in one spot, and google has so much to offer--online calendars, sticky notes, to do lists, itunes and many more that can link to what I already have set up, like Picassa. In fact, I liked it so well, I made it my home page, and added a weight watchers link to it, and let google do the work for me. As for the other productivity tools, they are just too much for me--too much organizing so I can be organized. I do use my Outlook calendar, and that seems to be sufficient for my purposes. I looked at the online calendars and the reminder thingees, but too many places for me to sort out right now. I did look at the other tools in the list and can see why they would be useful--backpack intrigues me--but right now I'll stick to what I have and now that I have igoogle as my homepage, I should be organized forever.

No comments: