Jodi Picoult

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Thing 16 Assignement Calculator and RPC

Having already accessed the Research Project Calculator, I am somewhat familiar with the process and have already suggested it for use with my students in our district. I have shown teachers how to use it, and the resource page that is available to them. I looked at the Assignment Calculator, typed in a topic, and liked the idea that after a topic was decided, some articles, either periodical or web sites, were indicated that might be useful for that research. I think that I could use the Research Project Calculator to make a slide show for some of my internet safety lessons that I teach to my elementary students. I may try that when it is time to do that project. I believe this is an excellent resource and include a link on my Media Center resource page for students to access it easily.

No comments: