Jodi Picoult

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Thing 9 Collaboration

I found that Zoho Writer was relatively easy to use. I edited the Declaration of Independence, and I think that our Founding Fathers would probably be amazed at what can be done with their masterpiece. I tried to use Google Docs, but it would not allow me access. I did, however, add one of my documents to my personal google account. This would seem to be a useful tool since access to my document is right at my fingertips (if Internet is available). I like the idea of being able to access documents easily, but am a little leary of the entire world being able to utilize or see these documents. For the most part, I am content with my flash drive and the school server to handle my personal documents. If I were a history teacher, it would be useful to access public documents and have editing capabilities for these documents.

No comments: