Jodi Picoult

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Thing 3 RSS feeds

I just subscribed to Google Reader and set up the blogs from 23 things, ALA, and ISafe. I already found 2 lesson plans I can use with my 3-5th graders regarding Internet safety training, and several blogs that refer to books for elementary students that will be helpful in collection development. I can connect to 23 things from there, and am still playing with other subscriptions to add to the Google Reader. I could not get into the other RSS account. I am also learning that everything requires email accounts and passwords, so I am writing them down in a notebook (I wish I would have won one of those at MEMO) and I have also started a GMail account. This is very time consuming, and 15 minutes a day, is barely getting into each of these "things", so I feel like I have accomplished something by doing 3 of them this week.

No comments: